- MPO Fiber Optic Loopback Tester (Singlemode 9/125um OS2 12 Fibers) Type-B, compatible 8 Fibers
- This MPO push/pull connector is the standard found in all Singlemode MPO/MTP modules. Plug-and-play, don't require extra setup.
- Each MPO connector features a physical contact (APC) polish to reduce insertion loss during testing
MPO loopback modules are used widely within testing environment especially within parallel optics 40/100G networks. Devices allow verification and testing of transceivers featuring MPO interface 40GBASE or 100GBASE devices. Loopbacks are built to link Transmitter (TX) and Receivers (RX) positions of MPO transceivers interfaces. MPO loopbacks can facilitate and speed up IL testing of optical networks segments by connecting them to MPO trunks/patch leads.
Fiber connector: MPO Female
Return loss: SM>50dB
Insertion loss: SM(G657A1)<1.0dB
Insert-pull test: 50times, IL<0.5dB
Operation temperature -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
LSZH Cable Jacket
Fully compliant to MPO specifications Supports QSFP+ transceivers
F A Q
1. Are you real manufacturer?
Yes, our factory is located in Shenzhen, China, 10 Years experience.
2. Can you provide the samples?
Yes, Samples free of charge, but freight necessary to bear yourself,
3. What is the delivery time?
It takes 3-5 days for the samples, 7-15 days for the bulk production. It depends on the order quantity.
4. Can you supply customized products and logo? (OEM/ODM)
Yes, we can provide the OEM/ODM, please feel free to let us know your requirements.
5.Do you have warranty for your products?
Yes, 1-3 Years.